Could A Jericho Film Be In The Works?

If you are a fan of the show Jericho and wondered what happened after Jake and Hawkins made it to Texas with the nuke, your may get your wish.

Lennie James, who played the clever Robert Hawkins, was part of a Comic-Con panel last weekend when he heard the news of the possible 2 hour film. "While we were there, Karim [Zreik], one of the producers, said that the idea of a movie is still on the cards," James said in a group interview on Tuesday in Pasadena, Calif., where he was promoting The Prisoner to the Television Critics Association. "They're just trying to come up with the two-hour story that's worth telling. So that's where they are at the moment. But it's still on the cards, and people are still interested."

If you need your fix for Jericho now, do not fret! They are releasing a Jericho comic book. "I try very hard not to have any expectations, even after people have told me that this is going to happen," James said. "I try not to have any expectations, but I was at Comic-Con the other day, and we did a panel because Jericho is being released as a comic book. That's one way that they're going to continue the story."

James is excited about the would be project. "Listen, I loved doing Jericho," he said. "I had a lot of fun on Jericho. I've made friends for life on Jericho. It was my introduction to, not just American television, but to America. Jericho did me nothing but favors, so if they come up with a story that's strong and that justifies doing it, and they get it done in the way that I would hope it should be done, then, yeah, I'll be the first name on the list. If not, the second."

Comments

No responses to “Could A Jericho Film Be In The Works?”